Your Comments

It may seems a little bit odd. But I think I've got reason for that. It's been just a short time that I have turned in this new online Phenomenon called "Blogging". And in this short period I have found the most boring part (may be it's not for you) of the blogs is scrolling down much more than expected to read through the whole part of blogs or you may say to reach the end of the page. That's why I adapted this idea to create a single comment page where viewers like you can express your views on what you think about this blog, anything else that comes to mind.

Your suggestions which will help to improve quality of contents of this blog. And will give me ideas to go to the right direction in the future ahead. Your every words are valuable for me. I will appreciate all of your comments and suggestions.

Thanks for your cooperation.

2 comments:

penelope said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you! I am relatively new to blogging. I am going to start adding "tags" now. Never understood what they meant before.

My blog is a community newsletter, Residents Helping Residents,which is self explanatory I think. This will help me get it out to more members of the area. http://residentshelping.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

i am little bit satisfied with u r site so be put more information in u r site